Travel Insurance - What We Cover

Single-Trip Travel insurance

If you're travelling abroad and need Travel Insurance for a single trip, get a quote today and see how we compare! We've thought of everything you need, including; cover for travel delays, passport assistance, lost baggage and legal expenses. Choose from Holiday or Executive Travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance

If you travel abroad at least twice a year, it may be more economical to choose an annual multi-trip policy. Your policy includes key features you'll need for your trips away, including personal liability cover of up to US$ 100,000 as well as personal money and cancellation cover

Executive Travel

Whether you choose single-trip or annual multi-trip travel Insurance, you can benefit from the extra policy features and higher limits available. Executive Travel cover includes extra cover for assault and robbery, kennel and cattery fees and hijacking. It also provides higher policy limits; up to US$ 100,000 personal accident cover, US$ 1000 for passport assistance and US$ 500 personal money

Holiday Travel

After you've decided on single or multi-trip cover, you can choose our standard package of Holiday Travel cover. Holiday Travel gives you all the standard features you'd expect from your Travel Insurance, including US$ 50,000 for personal liability and US$ 500,000 for emergency medical assistance (for cover including USA & Canada). You can also choose from our wide range of optional extras, such as; winter sports and golf cover

Schengen Travel

If you're travelling to a European Schengen country, we also offer a basic Schengen travel policy. This includes cover for emergency medical expenses and personal accidents. Schengen countries include most of Europe excluding the UK and Republic of Ireland